We are recruiting new Committee members for 2014.
If you would like to
- Develop new skills, knowledge and experience to support your career development
- Meet new people and develop your professional networks
- Be among the first to hear about the latest issues affecting the museums sector in the region
- Make an active contribution to debate and advocacy about issues affecting the profession
- Enable our organisation to deliver its objectives
Then please let us know!
Committee members will be appointed at the AGM on Thursday 17 July and you must submit your name, CV, a 200 word summary of what you feel you could bring to the position to Emma Banks, Honorary Secretary by email by 10th July 2014.
We are particularly looking for Volunteer Events Organisers for the Bucks, Berks & Oxfordshire region and the East region.
Role Descriptions (opens as a Word document)
- Approx. 4 Committee meetings a year to take place at the end of a SEM Fed event. We hope you will be able to attend all meetings, but appreciate you might not be able to make all 4.
- One day AGM (Annual General Meeting).
- Time required to prepare/organise meeting.