This is for you if you are a museum or gallery in our region that supports the aim of the South and East Museums Federation, namely to provide an active network and effective professional development forum for members.
Any member of your team is welcome to join and the annual programme is designed to be inclusive to people in all areas of museum work.
There is no fee for Affiliate membership but we would ask that you commit to the following:
- Encourage team members to join (£10 per year annual fee for them) and attend study days.
- Publicise the group to your teams via display of posters and by agreeing to receive and circulate our mailings to your teams.
- Host a study day at your site occasionally
What we offer you:
- A simple route to staff and volunteer development opportunities
- An opportunity to support the sector
- A presence on the SEMFed website and links with associated social media feeds
Our region covers the following areas:
Bedfordshire – Berkshire – Buckinghamshire — Cambridgeshire — Essex — Hertfordshire — Norfolk – Oxfordshire — Suffolk – and all their associated Unitary Authorities.
Simply download the form and email it back to Nina Glencross, Committee Member
Museums affiliated with SEMFed:
- Bawdsey Radar Trust
- Bletchley Park Trust
- Burwell Museum
- Dorchester Abbey Museum
- Colchester and Ipswich Museums
- Eton College Museums
- Museum of Oxford
- Museum of Power
- Norfolk Museums Service
- North Herts Museum
- Ramsey Rural Museum
- Reading Museum
- River and Rowing Museum
- The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
- Soldiers of Oxfordshire Museum
- St Neots Museum
- St Seraphim’s Trust
- Stevenage Museum
- The Britten-Pears Foundation
- The Dacorum Heritage Trust
- The Garden City Collection
- The Long Shop Museum
- The Shuttleworth Collection & Swiss Garden
- The University of Cambridge Museums
- Welwyn Hatfield Museum Service